Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Getting stuff shown

So I try to get my art work out to places that would enjoy my work. So of course I've messaged Skull a day a couple time and spirit stitch. and today I took the time to submit some skulls to I want your skull (all these blogs are in my links if your interested.) Also I messaged Jesse Dangerouly, this fantastic nerdcore rapper and offer my services to him as well, and he seems interested, which is GREAT.

I search my name (Kenneth Botsford Jr.) in google and yahoo on a normal basis. I like to see where I am. I haven't done it in a while, not since SpiritStitch showed my controllers. Last night I tooke the time to search and I came up with 14 different links to my art work. Which makes me extremely happy that people are enjoying my work.




Heres a collage of all the sites that are showing my stuff and the searches. The top 2 are the first places I submitted to.

No comments: