Tuesday, January 19, 2010

catch up time

Here is my big last project I've done. Lots of fun, and they are all based around my life.







I also had another fun project I did for my dear diary class, what I did was created a diary of just skulls, and I posted some of the images here on my facebook fan page. I dropped out the dates and text due to I preferred the images over the text. From that diary I also wanted to take some of the images to a finalized state before school started. I haven't done much on that but I have done some of the line work.





Also if your at all interested, as I said before, I DO have a Facebook Fan page and I would be more then delighted if you all came and joined it JUST JOIN HERE. I update this site the most due to I can do it from my cellphone and my Nintendo DS.

Besides these piece I also did a commission for a photography company call Natural Aperture Photography, and here is that logo.



Other then that, school starts tomorrow for me.

1 comment:

Alex said...

These are awesome!