Friday, January 1, 2010

Slacking

Well I've been slacking off a bit on posting. I'm in the middle of my winter breaking, the 18th I should be back to school. Its the first of January, so happy new year to all you lovely people who read this.

My finals went pretty well last semester, I came out with a great skull narrative about my self. My last post was the first step. I'll try to post more later. I'm working on finishing a piece for mister boss, and I'm also working on a pay job for a photography company, which is always great.

Also to anyone interested I also have a fan page on Facebook so come watch me. I'm able to update there more then here. Click here for my Fan page

Besides that I haven't been up to much, my birthday, on the 22nd, was ok. I was able to get the game I wanted. X-mas wasn't bad either, the wifee and I got just what we wanted. Gift Cards, Money, and Snuggys. Which was nice. Besides that I've been playing video games, doing a bit of art, and trying to expand on my wife and I's sex life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.